- Electric Heater Type: Infrared Heater
- Infrared Heater Type: Bathroom Heater
- Number of Bulbs: 0
- Heating Element: Carbon Fiber
- Installation: Ceiling, Wall Mounted
- Function: Adjustable Thermostat, Overheat Protection
- Use: Bedroom, Garden, Living Room
- Place of Origin: Liaoning, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Puyang, Puyang
- Model Number: PF Series
- Power: 800W to 6000W
- Outer covering: cold-rolled plate
- Surface material: Aluminium alloy
- Technology: anodicoxidation
- Maximum power: 300 degree
- Heating time: 3 minutes
- Certificate: CE
- Delivery time: on stock
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15 working days|
Specificationsinfrared electrical heater
3.up to 300 degree
4.Carbon fiber heating
Ceiling mounted infrared electrical heater
|Series||Model||Specification||Heating Power||Voltage||Heating Area|
Entryways, Enclosed Walkways and Perimeter Heat With Variable Air Volume Systems.
Classrooms, Cafeterias and Swimming Pool Areas.
Hydrotherapy, Nurseries, Burn and Trauma Areas.
Bathrooms, Above Floor To Ceiling Windows and ` Sliding Doors, Other Cold Spot Areas.
For Complete or Supplemental Heating In Commercial, Residential and Institutional Structures
- In New or Remodeled Construction . . .
Clean, Gentle, Comfortable Heat
Great For Offsetting Perimeter Heat Loss . . .
Saving Substantial Energy Over Other Systems By Heating People and Objects rather Than All The Air In a Room or Building.
1. Qualified installer:
Electrical installation certificate shall be held by professional installation personnel, the installtion process should meet the national electrical safety standards.
2. Installation condistions:
2.1 Supply voltage fluctuation range should be within+ 10%, if do not meet, must be revised before installation.
2.2 If there is a serious security risk in users’ electricity enviroment, the installtion should be refused, until eliminate the security risks.
2.3 Electricity lines should be equipped with earth leakage protection devices and master switch.
2.4 Ground wire should be connected to the grouding device on the building, if not, please consult to professional installer, please do not put ground wire to gas pipe, water pipe, lighting rod or telephone grounding wire.
3. Installation requirement:
3.1 Power supply for radiant heater must with particular power-supply branch circuit
3.2 Must be added a circuit breaker, the circuit breaker is an all-pole disconnection, and electric shock distance at least 3mm, power distribution wiring must meet the following requirements:
Conductor cross-section area, switch type and load current chart
Conductor cross-sectional area(mm)
Suggest power switch specification(A)
Note: 220-240V is single phase, 380-415V is there phase
- Product must be installed by professional installation personnel, and with national safety standards for electrical installation.
- Rated voltage and power supply must use dedicated circuit, devices connected to the power outlet must have ground wire.
- Determine the installation location of radiant heater, check the installation location can support four times of radiant heater weight, it should be reinforced before installation if can not support.
- Choosing hanging rod bolts, fix 4pcs M8 screws on 4 positions of the bank radiant heater, as picture1.
- Product can be installed on the ceiling/bracket or hanging installation. Be ensure that the space not less than requirements shown on picture2.
- Please refer to wiring diagram.